Emergency situations are a daily component of the healthcare industry. Because reacting and responding to unforeseen life and death situations are inherent to healthcare professionals, a reliable Emergency Notification System is of utmost importance.
- Immediate recall for mass casualty situations
- Alert notifications such as amber alerts (child abductions)
- Inclement weather guidance on required shifts
- Deploying decontamination teams
- Emergency evacuation drills
- Health inspection notifications
- Scheduled power outages and supply chain delays
- System-wide conference calls
- Scheduling resolution for individual departments
- General emergency response coordination
- Meeting notifications and scheduling
Client: Grady Hospital
Objective: Send precise messages to employees and first responders
- Business Continuity: Client was looking to gain access to intuitive resources that facilitate mass communication.
- Operations Excellence: Client needed a way to communicate direct guidance to employees and emergency response personnel.
Testimonial: "With Message911, we are able to send precise messages to employees and emergency response personnel in a fraction of the time it would have taken to do them manually: minutes versus hours. Message911 gets critical information to the right people at the right time and is simple to use. It's an amazing tool that helps us stay ahead of the game and keeps us on the cutting edge in healthcare."
-Charlotte S. Clark, CHSP, EMHP, Emergency Management Manager, Grady Health System